Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF.

guess who woke up 7 minutes before class started? this girl. guess whose phone(/alarm) decided to turn off while it was charging? yep, that was mine too. 
let me give you a run down of my day thus far: my roommate had class at 9:30, and i normally would have too, but our class was canceled in order to give us "more time to read" our book, My Name is Asher Lev. (status: page 1. i've only got 368 more to go by monday!) and obviously, college students are going to take the opportunity to sleep in! so i did, and was sort of half awake wondering what time it was/when my alarm was going to go off. i looked at my phone and it said 'charge complete'. "hmmm, that's weird i thought".....normally, it just says the time. then i began to realize that it was off and began to panic. i turned it on, and saw that it said 10:53am. i jumped out of bed faster than i have since this happened to me in 7th grade and threw on literally anything in my sight, ran out the door and booked it to class. luckily, my class wasn't super far away, and i could have woken up way later. which i am thankful for. so i walked in my class as my teacher was taking roll and sat in the back with my hood on, no makeup, and looking like i woke up from the dead. awesome, right?


it doesn't end here.....so i had about two hours before my spanish class at 3, and i needed to get a few things at the store so i thought i'd catch the bus to safeway and make it back in time for my class. i left campus at 2:20 and was gonna come back on the 2:42. it was not the 2:42. it was the 2:54. 12 minutes late. COOL. after i got on/off the bus and booked it half way across campus (all uphill) i was only 5 minutes late.....


today was just not my day hahaha. waaahhhhh. hopefully tonight we will finally make it to menchie's (the new frozen yogurt place in queen anne) so i can eat my feelings/sorrows/have a pity party for myself. we are also having a meeting to plan what our floor is doing for Ashton Cup, which is the last weekend of january....it's like a giant mash-up of movies that you have to act out and it's supposed to be like 10 minutes long. or something like that. yiiiikes. it's about time to actually start looking presentable for the rest of the day, so i will leave you with this: TGIF.
yours in collegeland, C

No comments:

Post a Comment