Tuesday, January 11, 2011

first facebook fast of 2011



started: sunday night @ 11:45pm
ends: wednesday afternoon @ 4:30pm


i know what you're thinking......a facebook fast? are you kidding? the answer is no. i am not. 
the reasoning behind my facebook fasting is not just singular; there are many reasons as to why i'm abstaining from it.
reason number one being:
procrastination. simple as that. if you knew how many hours i waste on this website, i'm sure you would be appalled.
reason number two being:
an unnecessary annoyance. let me explain: sometimes people on there annoy me, or frustrate me, and it really does nothing for me to keep looking at their pages/posts and get frustrated because i can't control anything in their lives. especially people who live far away from me.
reason number three being:
to see if i can do it. and wean myself slowly away from it. i know three days isn't that much, but i'm taking baby steps here.


this is going to give me more time to do my homework, especially in an orderly manner. granted, i have been on blogspot, yahoo, and even perezhilton.com (wth?) way more than usual, but the important part is that it's not the same as facebook. even if i want to get on, (believe me i've tried) hope changed my password. and i changed hers. we're in this together - strength in numbers! wish me luck; i'm doing alright so far :)
LOVEloveLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment