Monday, January 10, 2011

snow day......almost.

this morning as i dragged myself out of bed, i walked over to my window to crack my blinds......and i saw snow. i told my roommate, who is absolutely fascinated with snow and i started to see some life in her as she started freaking out. i immediately checked my email and didn't see any school closures (boo!) and realized that i still had to go to class. what a bummer :( i hear it's supposed to snow on wednesday, so we'll see how that goes....
i feel like my last few posts have been extremely wordy and not super exciting. i apologize for that.....i'm more into writing than visuals i guess. although i like both....on saturday night, we had access to a car and went to the cheesecake factory downtown. at 11:30pm. now if that doesn't say college, i don't know what does....let's just say i can't wait to have a car next year :)
 we got some choice pictures....of which is to follow:
                                                               pre cheesecake factory shot.
 that delicious brown bread they give you.....
 holy cow. can you imagine eating this by yourself?!!! chocolate truffle cake. divine.
 so excited.
 demolished. hahahaha kidding. we only ate a few bites before we were stuffed. but don't worry, we saved the rest for later :)
 victoria (my roommate) & our new floor member, courtney :)
 erika (next door neighbor), hope, & me.
droool.

No comments:

Post a Comment