Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a complaint (s).

dear floor above me,
please please PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, SHUT UP. I'm not sure if you were aware of what time you were singing along to 'marry me' by bruno mars, 'hey soul sister' by train and 'forever' by chris brown, practicing for Ashton Cup or whatever, but be assured that NORMAL people were trying to sleep. Also, the screaming/slamming of drawers was also uncalled for. Please don't let it happen again.....
sincerely,
room 128


dear people shooting hoops last night/this morning,
i really really hate you. along with the people above me, you were also dribbling your basketball on the court, which if you haven't figured out, is right next to my room. but that's not where it stops.....you were also out there again at 7:30 AM dribbling for way too long. normally, this wouldn't bother me that much since i have to get up anyway, but today was my morning to sleep in. i was tempted to go out there and tell you to shut up, but i was too lazy. next time, though......count on it.
sincerely,
the room right by the court that can hear everything perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment