Wednesday, January 26, 2011

groundbreaking.

guys. it's 54 degrees in seattle. and the sun is even out a little. i might have to break out these:
my $6 sunglasses from forever 21 that broke the second time i wore them.  good thing my handy dad saved them! thank you!! :) 

i'm procrastinating....but what else is new? after this, i'm going to study for my math placement test. remember me saying 'kill me' about taking this? well, as of yesterday i found out that you aren't allowed to use a calculator. KILL ME x480802749814719419273191. 
on a positive note; i finished/turned in my essay for UCOR today, which is a huge weight off my shoulders. granted, it was not the best essay i've ever written, but it wasn't the worst either. too bad my UCOR professor has her master's in English.........
tonight is the basketball game against WWU. i need to be one of the first 100 students. i need a t-shirt. if you know me, you know i pretty much only wear t-shirts when i work out (which is rarely) or to bed. i don't find them exactly flattering on me, or particularly fashionable for that matter. but if it's a free t-shirt, then i'm in. plus, i can look really cool on the elliptical and people will wish they were one of the first 100 students. maybe it's a pride thing. kind of strange, but whatever. 
i will keep you posted ;)
LOVEloveLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment