Thursday, March 17, 2011

miracles do happen!



guys, this is so exciting.....my roommate's side of the room is clean!!!!! 
it's the once-a-quarter delight that i so relish in. and this time, i get to enjoy it nearly for 24 hours. right now, i am sitting on my bed looking across the room in both admiration and shock. don't believe me? here's proof. no clothes or shoes or bags on the floor, no papers strewn all over the desk, no messy bed with tons of blankets, and no insanely messy dresser! dreams do come true. while this is so wonderful, i am alone. almost all of my floor has left for spring break while i still have a final tomorrow at 1pm. why?!!! i don't know. she gave us the oppurtunity to take it early, but i couldn't handle it with my other two finals. having one final a day has its benefits, even though the downside is being one of the last ones standing. the last few days have been so exhausting and i am more than ready for it to be OVER. i've gotten an average of 5-6 hours of sleep the last couple of nights. it's a challenge to study - all i can think about is being done. it doesn't help that this is one of my hardest finals too :( no matter, i can do it. as soon as i'm done with my final, i'm grabbing my stuff and heading home with my friend taylor - who unfortunately has to take the same final as me - and conveniently lives 3 minutes away from me at home :) i haven't started to pack - hopefully it won't be as difficult as it was for winter break, and most definitely won't be as hard as it will be for the summer. 
i'm off to study - wish me luck! the end is in sight.
love -

No comments:

Post a Comment