Friday, May 27, 2011

update.

[May 23rd-27th, 2011]


THIS WEEK......


-scotty McCreepy won american idol.
-i got my last choice for housing next year.
-i broke the zipper to my favorite pair of jeans.
-i wore sweats for the second time this week (the same ones too...)
wahhh. boo on my life.


i could sit here and complain about all the things that went wrong this week, but i would be much better off listing the best things about my week. 
which included.....


-camp shapadooah (end-of-year-festivity) / dance in weter which was AWESOME
-i half-way understood my science homework (!)
-the glee finale.....which was everything i wanted.
-i'm going home this weekend.....so excited.
-it is currently sunny.
-i got complimented on my makeup (that was a first)


as the saying goes.....
"every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."
amen.


"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13


have a wonderful day :)

1 comment: