Sunday, May 8, 2011

[happy mother's day].

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


i love you, mom!
i wish i could be with you today. missing you!
i could not ask for a better mother. although sometimes i don't always express or show it, i really am so grateful for you. i am thankful for you everyday, not just on mother's day :)
you are my definition of strength and the best role model i could ever have. you are always there for me, through every vent, frustration, worry, and accomplishment. you encourage me to be the best i can be and to reach for the sky, and that is more than i could ask for. 
your patience is so admirable and something i hope to acquire someday.
your positive attitude and friendliness is contagious; i am lucky to be your daughter.
thank you for supporting me and encouraging me for almost 19 years.
i   l  o  v  e   y  o  u.

1 comment: