Wednesday, May 11, 2011

[4 weeks].

to distract myself from the POURING RAIN [51 degrees] outside my window, i have made a countdown to summer.
i realize this is the northwest, so "summer" might not come until late june/early july, but you can't blame me for trying, right?


this is much like the one i made for spring break, but better, because i'm counting down to summer, my favorite time of the year. and it's not just because it's my birthday ;) i love the trips, the weather, the flexibility, the laziness, the spontaneity, the meeting with old friends, the being with family, all of it.
and i'm super lucky because i have almost 4 months off. i say that now, with all of my stress and things to do, but i'm sure i will get sick of it at the end of the summer when everyone else is back in school....
here it is:
here's to 4 WEEKS!

2 comments: