Wednesday, May 18, 2011

random tuesday night thoughts....[11:47 pm edition]

i am taking a much-needed break from my mountains of homework, other things i have to do, and generally anything productive (this includes showering, laundry, keeping my papers straight, etc.) to blog about the various topics floating around in my brain. i apologize in advance for my sloppiness/disorganization, it usually isn't like me.
it's just been one of those weeks....


-arnold schwarzenegger and his love child. WHAT?!! does anyone else think that is INSANE?!! he kept this mystery child a secret for OVER A DECADE. how do you keep a secret that huge for that long?!! i am truly in awe, mr. (ex) govenator.....


-the giant spider that was crawling in our bathroom light tonight. two words: VILE and VOMIT-INDUCING. or is that three? whatever....this was the grossest thing i've ever seen. abby thinks it was a brown recluse. which apparently are poisonous....or just plain disgusting. thankfully it was let back out "into the wild" and out of our bathroom.


-my addiction to menchies. i admit it. i'm obsessed. i set a new record tonight: 11 FREE SAMPLES. free is my favorite price. i even waited in the line that went out the door for 15 minutes. that's when you know you're an addict.....wanna know the sample selection?? red velvet cake (life-changing.), cupcake, irish mint, chai tea latte (i know it sounds weird, but it was so tasty) and peanut butter & caramel (also life-changing.) i tried two of each plus some others....i'm almost ashamed.


-the beautiful weather today (and hopefully the rest of the week). i love the sun. love it. my skin doesn't, but i do. it was light until almost 9:30. it's my favorite time of the year :)


-my complete and utter failure to do my laundry. i told myself i was gonna do it over the weekend (didn't happen). then i said i was gonna do it yesterday (still didn't happen). then i planned on doing it tonight about an hour ago, but then i realized i'd be up until like 1am doing it. not that i wouldn't be anyway....confession: i am currently wearing swim-suit bottoms. my justification is that they're black and look like underwear if you didn't touch them. i've truly hit a new low..... tomorrow i will do it. i promise. i really can't afford not to.....(my other swim-suit bottoms are at home...)


-my dreams. i usually have some pretty strange ones (ask my friends) but this week has been extremely unusual. the other night, lady gaga was in my dream. here's the thing: i think lady gaga is extremely annoying. sure, her songs are catchy, but i can't help being annoyed everytime i hear them. i hate how she also has to out-do everyone. we get it lady gaga, YOU'RE DIFFERENT. get over it. anyways. she was trying on all these wigs and telling me her rules for wearing them: they have to cover all of her actual hair except for certain ones which are allowed to show some of her hair. so strange right? 


-my broken hair straightener, RIP. we had a good 5 years together, but it's over. i got it to work for a few weeks after it started acting up, but today it was done for good. it's a good thing i live with 20 other girls to borrow them from (thank you kaity!!! you are a life-saver.) i should put that on my birthday list.....


that's all.
have a wonderful rest of your night. 
or day. technically it's now wednesday. should i have named this post "random wednesday thoughts"?
whatever.


ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment