Sunday, May 15, 2011

calm before the storm.

....or something like that. since last week was relatively "calm", it must have been in preparation for this week, which is going to be bananas....ie. the "storm".


i have a study abroad appt. on monday [yaaay!! seriously though....so excited.] registration for fall classes and i'm giving my life story on wednesday, i have a giant science test on friday (lord help me), a UFDN paper due that same day, and then later on friday night, ASHTON BALL at the SPACE NEEDLE. that's what's keeping me going through the week -- it's going to be so fun!


i am in that neverland feeling that the weekend is going to last forever....or at least that's what i want to think.
newsflash, chandler......IT'S NOT.


speaking of my weekend, it was quite wonderful. on friday afternoon, my roommate victoria, and another girl on my floor, sefanit, went to the Jones soda headquarters downtown for free soda. on fridays, you can just walk in and grab a soda for free. it's pretty great. later that night, i went to a church event at city church [the kirkland campus] and it was.....different. that's another blog post in itself. on saturday, i enjoyed the second to last day of starbucks frappy-hour [half priced frappuccinos from 3-5p....captain obvious at your service :)] i am proud to say that throughout the weekend, i went to menchie's 3 times and sampled. i love free frozen yogurt. favorites included: cupcake, white chocolate, pink lemonade, dulce de leche, blueberry, and white raspberry. and yes, i tried them all. and more. i'm going to miss living so close to frozen yogurt for three months. but it'll probably be good for my wallet.....and waistline. hahaha. we also took a nice stroll throughout queen anne while it was still sunnyish...before the gross rain that has taken over seattle. BOO.


we got....: orange cream soda, fufu berry soda, and vanilla bean soda. YES.

i've also been in an organizing mood more than usual....sorry roommate. i re-did our center shelf, recycled tons of papers from my desk drawers, and thought about doing laundry. throughout all my moving and re-arranging, i have a huge scratch on my left knee from dropping a shelf, and a bruise on that same leg on my shin from....wait for it......hitting my heel against it while trying to balance on a chair. how i accomplished that, i'm not quite sure. must be in my genes or something.

enough about me....how was YOUR week? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment