Thursday, October 14, 2010

you gonna eat your tots??

i had a napoleon dynamite-esque moment last night.
last night at dinner, i wanted a cookie but didn't want to eat it right then. so i thought i'd just take it and save it for later, right? no problem? wrong. gwinn commons has a strict "you-can't-take-food-from-gwinn-or-else-we'll-charge-you" rule. my friend katie told me they can charge you $50 if they see you take anything out. i'm not sure if this means just plates/silverware or food, but i don't want to find out.
anyways, i'm at the dessert counter and i turned around to see if the card-scanner lady was looking in my general direction. the coast seemed clear. i grabbed it as fast as i could and shoved it in my coat pocket. when i turned back around, i could have SWORN she was looking at me. i proceeded to say "i'm caught i'm caught i'm caught!" anxiously anticipating my busting. katie assured me she didn't see and i walked as fast as i could with my head down (not suspicious at all, right?) to get out of there. there i was, walking back to my room with a cookie in my pocket. at least i was some entertainment for my friends, right? haha
(opening pocket full of tater tots)
"hey napoleon, are you gonna eat your tots?"
"no, i'm freakin' starved, i didn't get to eat anything today!!"
(smashing said tots with don's shoe)
i just ate that peanut butter cookie, thank you very much, and it was so worth the sneaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment