Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

in honor of today being October 10th, 2010 or in other words 10.10.10, i'm gonna make a list of the ten things i love about spu (kind of reminds me of 10 things i hate about you, how fitting with it being set in seattle) and the ten things i miss about home.

10 things about spu i love :
1. my neighbors - shout out to 129! and 1st west ashton. we're small, and yes, guy on elevator, we do exist.
2. having soft serve just because i can.
3. not having a curfew
4. learning learning learning!
5. exploring seattle
6. all the different people you meet
7. movie nights whenever you want
8. singing 'breakeven' by the script in the showers
9. being challenged
10. having an oven that is not from 1965 like all the other floors

10 things i miss about home :
1. my friends still in high school
2. my parents (haha....most of the time)
3. my church
4. having my mom do my laundry :)
5. having my mom cook :)
6. having my own room
7. not being able to drive my car
8. the familiarity
9. my own bathroom
10. forever 21 (i'm not shallow i promise haha)

speaking of #4.....i need to go to my laundry. lets hope it doesn't rip me off this time hahaha
have a wonderful sunday :)
loveeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment