Sunday, October 17, 2010

it's going around...

sickness, that is.
i'm writing this at 9pm on a sunday night, when of course i should be doing my homework. i apologize in advance if i don't make any sense - i'm sick. to properly sum up my ailments, it's a stuffed up nose, sneezing, coughing, kind of a mess. this weekend was a rough one for sure, the feeling of sickness happened to coincide with homesickness. while i'm only an hour away, it still sucks to be sick and not be at home. THANKFULLY my parents rescued me on saturday night and took me out to the 5 spot and gave me a care package, of which i am so grateful for :) thank you mom & dad, i love you! i caught up on all my shows i missed during the week - SNL, glee, jersey shore, etc. so it was time well spent. i'm just glad to get this sickness out of my system so (hopefully) i'll be somewhat immune. luckily, (or unluckily?) my roommate and i are both sick and have enough cough drops, medicine, and tea to last a lifetime.
in other news, i've seen said chocolate-milk-incident-guy twice since, well.....the incident. just my luck!
i should go do my homework so i can actually get some sleep tonight :)
love loveeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment