Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i've got sunshine....

.....on a cloudy day.
ha just kidding, surprisingly, it's sunny in seattle! a beautiful october day. it's hard to believe in some respects that it's already october 13th, and i've been here for 3 weeks! the first weekend seemed to last forever, and i mean for eternity. but once school started, there were so many things to get done and to explore. the last 3 weeks have gone by so fast....halloween is only 2 and a half weeks away. a few things i would like to take note of :
*pandora, please allow me more than 5 skips per day. i don't like led zeppelin, or credence clearwater revival. thanks.
*i would like to say thank you again to my lovely sister and nieces who brought me delicious brownies and cobbler this morning. you made my day :)
*gwinn commons, your hours suck. so what if i'm hungry at 7:30pm?!!
*happy 19th birthday to lovely kimberly hiegel! you are a superstar.
*mom & dad - please keep me updated on your scrabble. sometimes i can't sleep at night if i don't know who is in the lead....
that's all for my thoughts and rants....have a fantastic afternoon :)
love!

1 comment: