Friday, October 15, 2010

story of my life.

the most embarrassing things happen to me in gwinn commons. (see last blog post) and around my friends.
last night, after we were done eating, i was carrying back my dishes (i had a plate, a glass, and a mug) i decided i should put my glass (with a little bit of chocolate milk still in it) on my plate so i could carry my mug in the other hand. BAD idea. i got, not kidding, 3 feet from my seat before my lanyard that was sticking out of my pocket got caught on some guy's chair causing me to get pulled back and for my glass with the chocolate milk to fall and spill all over the back of the guy next to him. naturally my face turned bright red as i proceeded to say "i'm so sorry i'm so sorry!" luckily, he was really nice. i walked away as fast as i could while my friends were behind me laughing. i wanted to crawl into a hole and die! i, once again, got out of there as fast as i could. i hope i never see him again for fear of being known as "the girl who spilled chocolate milk on me". yikes....
lesson learned : DRINK ALL OF YOUR MILK & DON'T LET YOUR LANYARD STICK OUT OF YOUR POCKET.
until my next embarrassing moment,
chandler

2 comments:

  1. I think you might need to start fasting, if anything to save yourself from being branded as, 'That awkward commons girl.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha seriously!! and to avoid the freshman 15....

    ReplyDelete