Monday, August 1, 2011

a few of my favorite things.

boredom has struck yet again.
although if you know me, you shouldn't be surprised.
the scanner queen is back in action.

i dusted off the ol' scanner so i could show the rest of the world (ie. my 4 loyal blog readers) some of my favorite old pictures. 
so, without further ado.....

[no, chelsea, you don't sweat have to this one ;).....dad, on the other hand..... ]

pink socks with CLEAR jellies. does it get any better? i think not.
rockin the osh-kosh overalls and faux-snow background since '92.
"but dad, i don't LIKE the easter bunny!!!!" please note my dad's borat-esque moustache. don't think you were getting away with that one......
i think my mom just wanted this picture for the flowers. but i am reppin the safety town shirt......so that's a bonus.
soviet russia or salem, oregon?
you decide.
nutcracker '97. i was supposed to be a sugar-plum fairy.....
first day of first grade. my shoes are approximately 1/5 of my height.

i hope you enjoyed your stroll down memory lane as much as i did.
until next time......(which may or may not include bad '90s fashions.)

you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment