Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a few things......

first off; i want to give my girl lindsey a shout out.....first for being awesome, and second for her blog she just started.....
click here ----> http://lindseypagebypage.blogspot.com/ 
i've always been one for puns (and rhyming apparently...) and i love the title. (her middle name is page.......lightbulb??)
so check it out!! and follow her. now.


secondly; my prayers have been answered....."lopez tonight" with george lopez has officially been canceled!!! it's about time. this. show. was. awful. as my brother said "sanity makes a comeback." if you need further proof why this show DESERVED the cancelation it received then look up some of his "monologues" on youtube. actually, don't. your time could and should be spent doing much better things.


thirdly; i would like to give my best friend carly some love......she got her wisdom teeth out this morning. i haven't gotten them out (yet) but i know from my siblings and some of my friends that it isn't the most fun thing. i'm about to go visit her with a smoothie! those always add a little brightness to an otherwise gloomy day.


adios muchachos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment