Tuesday, February 22, 2011

scanner queen....

......is what you can call me now.
after about 6 months, i finally figured out/realized how to use my scanner on my new printer. what an accomplishment. i unearthed some gems while i was at home this weekend, but don't worry; i have left all embarrassing ones of my family out for fear of retaliation/anger/embarrassment :) and there were a lot, believe me...


this one below is so typical of my friend from pre-school, megan, and i :
there i am, pouting/crying, and there she is, singing, oblivious to anything else
note our turtlenecks and my denim jumper. oh how i love the 90s......


i also couldn't resist this one :
yes, i am as big as the stuffed bear next to me



yes, my dress looks like a twister board/shower curtain/clown's worst nightmare
yes, it looks like my hairstylist had her eyes closed while cutting my hair
yes, i unfortunately had no choice as a two year old
and yes, i am posting this for the world to see.
i will never forgive my mother for giving me this haircut. why???! WHY???



these, and several others gave me a laugh. i hope they don't make you cringe too much....well, mainly the second one. it's a good thing i've changed so much since then...right??

No comments:

Post a Comment