Sunday, July 17, 2011

you say it's your birthday....

[we're gonna have a good time].

friday was my 19th birthday! i celebrated by going to seattle with my best friend, carly. she had never seen spu, so i showed it to her which was fun. i also did my version of 'le grande tour of seattle' which included: kerry park, the fremont troll, and gas works park. along the way we ate at macaroni grill (my FAVORITE restaurant) with my sweet dear friend sefanit, who lived on 1W with me last year. we also got gelato at royal grinders in fremont (go!) and went to slave to the needle in ballard to get my nose pierced. i finally got the guts to get it done, and i did it! it wasn't as painful as anticipated, which was good. 
i was so happy to show my best friend of 6 years where i spent the last 10 months of my life and how much i love seattle. next on the list is where her college is; bellingham! minus the weather, it was one of my favorite birthdays thus far. 
highlights of the excursion: getting a BOMB parking spot at both macaroni grill & royal grinders; only getting lost ONCE in seattle; and getting free cake. who doesn't love free cake?!
enjoy my day in this lovely picture montage below :

















No comments:

Post a Comment