Saturday, July 9, 2011

nineteen candles.

in 6 days, i will be 19 years old.
this has snuck up on me so fast, i feel like summer just started. to be honest, i'm not as excited about this birthday as i thought i would be. sure, it's another year older, closer to being a full-fledged adult, but for some reason, 19 just seems like another number. 
maybe the fact that i have been working like crazy makes me feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. but there is. i don't have to work on my birthday. that's a plus. i just don't have any plans for said day. hm....maybe i'll just go shopping.
if i could do ANYTHING i wanted for my birthday, i would be with all of my 1W girls celebrating. but since we're scattered over a few states, that probably isn't very plausible. i mean, not to say i don't have friends at home.....i just don't have as many at home as i do at school. which is fine, i guess. plus i'm sure some of my friends here will be gone or busy. that's the bummer with summer birthdays. yet i wouldn't want my birthday at any other time of the year. summer is my favorite season of the year. i can't imagine being cold on my birthday. i might have to rethink having a summer wedding....i kind of like having it to myself.


this is a picture of me last year on my 18th birthday:
this was on the top of a ferris wheel at lakefair (olympia's version of seattle's "seafair"....ie. LAME)


my how things have changed haha.
let me know if you have any sweet suggestions for my 19th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment