Thursday, July 14, 2011

i take it back...

ok, remember when i said that i loved having my birthday in the summer?
this year, i really don't.
for one; the weather is AWFUL and makes me want to cry. today is 63 degrees and raining. you have got to be kidding me. the weather is just making me depressed. if i looked out the window and didn't know what month it was, i would probably think it was march. november, maybe. all i'm asking for is a little sun. and no rain. is that too much in the middle of july??!
secondly; everyone is busy. i invited 6 girls to hang out in seattle to eat, shop, etc; and only one of them can go for sure, possibly two. maybe a week in advance isn't enough time, but still. it sucks that people are busy. but what can you do....


wah...woe is meeeee.
sorry for the venting.


but really, i am thankful that i have been pretty healthy my 19 years of life so far. and i have wonderful people in my life. so i do have a lot to be thankful for.


it's just hard to see it in this current moment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment