Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day. and other more important things.

well, it's finally that day. valentine's day, or as my friends and i refer to it, SINGLE AWARENESS DAY, S.A.D. for short. also known as Get Your Aggression Out Day, which usually involves the destruction of something. but don't worry, i'm not that bad :)

also defined in urban dictionary as: 

valentine's day : (noun)

1) holiday maliciously created to make lonely people extremely depressed.
2) a corporate conspiracy conceived by candy makers, rose growers, lingerie stores, and jewellers to get people to spend money on junk


this is what i found when i googled "anti-valentine's day" :
 probably my favorite.
 on a more positive note, i got a few valentines from some of the girls on my floor. here is one from abby :)
a heart from me to you.......and that's where my "celebration" of this holiday stops.





switching gears; it is my best friend's birthday today. 
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY CARLY CHRISTINA ROBERTS! 
i love love love you more than any valentine could :)
5 years & counting!
i will celebrate you and our friendship in this charming photo montage.
looking fashionable in the snuggie!
you are loved <3

besides watching movies & eating my feelings/weight in chocolate, a few of us girls are going to go downtown tonight to Qdoba Mexican Grill. they're having some sort of valentine's special, buy one get one free. or something. i've never been there, but i'm excited to try it out. and free food, what more could you ask for?
for now, i have to go study for my spanish test. (as if this day weren't great enough...monday, RAIN, test, valentine's day....) so wish me luck!
loveLOVElove

No comments:

Post a Comment