Friday, July 13, 2012

these are my confessions....

now that song will be stuck in your head......oh usher. that song takes me back. to 7th grade. 


well, here we are. time for some confessions. they are in no particular order and may be pretty random. 
so here goes.....

-i don't understand all the hype/fascination with superhero/comic movies. in fact, i think it's dumb. 
-last night i stood on a chair to kill a bug on the wall. i broke the chair and the bug flew away. 
-i bought myself two birthday presents and wrapped them. pathetic? maybe. did it stop me? absolutely not. 
-when i'm in the car, i think i'm mariah carey. 
-i thought i broke the laundry machine because i forgot how to use it. i'm hereby publicly outing myself on how long it's been since i've done my own laundry. 
-i get more zits on my limbs than my face. 
-i think ryan lochte from the olympics is a major babe. 
-not even the sun will stop me from wearing black. 
-i haven't shaved my legs in a week. 
-going to 'the price is right' show taping is on my bucket list. firing drew carey from it is also on there.
-i eat trader joe's cookie butter straight out of the jar....trust me, if you tried it, you would do the same.
-i laugh at my own statuses on facebook. i figure if you're going to take the time to post something, it might as well be funny.
-i wish i was in seattle right now to see/hear the thunderstorms.
-i still can't believe i'm turning 20 in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment