Tuesday, July 31, 2012

stayin classy in san diego

over the weekend, my mom & i went down to san diego to not only see my brother, but to help furnish our new condo we bought downtown. we had hardly a minute to rest, but we did end up on the roof to soak in some sun (and some burns...) even though our time may have been short, we made the most of it! here are some of my favorite shots:
(i was having fun with instagram if you were unaware.....)


 on my way!
 the view from the top -- SO beautiful.
birthday cake - a little late, but so so so worth it. it somehow lasted me two more nights!
siblings.
 view from the condo balcony at night
view in the day time....incredible
a man who likes his meat....he's a meatatarian.

at j.wok for lunch!

underground speak-easy....so cool!

martini, anyone?
i got to be squished in the back of a zipcar! 

 before dinner.
the results of 45 minutes in the sun w/no sunscreen...

No comments:

Post a Comment