Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what i wear wednesday!

alright, ladies & gents.....you know what day it is. i almost forgot it was wednesday since we didn't have class today (thank you day of common learning!) two more days until the weekend :)
i'm still new at taking the full-body shot.....i will get the hang of it soon, i promise! maybe i should just ask my roommate to take it for me....so excuse the blurriness.
i really like these boots, but they're kind of an awkward length for my height/short legs. and none of my jeans are skinny enough to tuck into them. oh well....
i haven't worn this shirt in about a year, even though i still like it. i guess i just thought i couldn't possibly get any more use out of it. i was wrong.
i hope your wednesday was wonderful ;)




and as for that bio test mentioned in my last post?? let's just say it was Deleterious.......

No comments:

Post a Comment