Sunday, April 10, 2011

just a thought

ok, so you know how people already have the songs they want played at their wedding picked out? perhaps graduation? well, i have those songs too, but in addition, i know which songs i want played at my funeral. call me morbid, but i am very specific when it comes to the music played at my funeral. not that anyone will remember, or even be alive....maybe i'll just put it in my will...

so far the list is as follows:

Be Thou My Vision
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Yesterday - The Beatles
When I Look to the Sky - Train
100 Years - Five For Fighting

this is a list in progress  - there might be revisions and additions
what are your songs? have you thought about it at all? 
i think i'm a freak. but what else is new right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment