Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3x5.





remember the science class i'm taking this quarter?? [sidenote: it is NOT "intro to the nature of science", it's basically chemistry 101. kill me.] anyway, tomorrow is my first test (yikes...) and we are allowed one notecard for notes. i didn't even know i could write that small.....this shows how much i need my notes!! i am not at all ready; but am i ever for a science test??
this first exam is on:
-the scientific method
-physical/chemical changes of matter
-chemical reaction equations
-conversion/factor-labeling
-significant figures
-air pollutants
-layers of the atmosphere


do you remember any of this from when you learned it? i didn't think so.
some of the stuff i remember from junior year of high school, and i remember how much i hate it. thankfully i remember some useful stuff, so the information isn't completely new to me. i keep telling myself, "it's only one quarter, and it's almost half-way over anyway" but i can't stop myself from despising the material. on monday i wrote in my notebook during the electronic configuration lecture, and i quote, 
"there is nothing more boring than science. NOTHING. if i could ban any subject, it would be science, specifically chemistry. there is no point. i mean really, no point. i can't stay engaged to pay attention and if i could, i'd probably not understand it anyway. this class literally makes me feel pain. it is awful. boring. boring. SO BORING." 
keep in mind this is in addition to my countless doodles, signing my name, and random song lyrics that happened to pop into my head.
hahaha well this blog post was my "study break" from studying for my test. 
wish me luck tomorrow at 1:30pm.
i need your prayers :)

2 comments:

  1. i love you and am praying for not only your test but every other science related activity! it will be over soon, thats the plus side of quarters.

    im sorry for your pain :/ thinking and praying for you!
    you got it chanlartigus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear :)
    i appreciate your prayers and encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete