Friday, December 9, 2011

a festivus for the rest of us.

as promised, here are a few snapshots of all the fun thing i did last week/weekend that were NON-study related.....do enjoy.

THURSDAY:[peets coffee & tea w/alyssa]
 hahaha
 our serious FINALS faces.
we <3 peets.

FRIDAY: [tradition]
 "bubbly, anyone??"
 alyssa, bekah, & I
 half of 1st hill + daniel!
beks & I with "gingy" 
 ROOMMATE PICTURE.
i drank that bottle myself. lauren photobombed this...

SATURDAY: [1W floor reunion at red robin!]
i love these ladies with all of my heart.

in addition, we had an elf christmas party on my floor, and a snoopy christmas for hill & moyer hall. if i can fit that much christmas within such a small frame of time, i can't wait for the next few weeks. it's the most wonderful time of the year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment