Tuesday, November 1, 2011

is today tuesday?

that's the question i've literally asked myself 9320862 times today. i guess it's cause i can't wait until the weekend ;)


my brother likes to say that the 3 most depressing string words in the english language are:
"Late night auditing."


i'd like to offer something similar:
"studying at 3 am."


why was i studying at 3am, you might ask? i sound like a stereotypical college student, which is strange, because this was the first time in my entire college career that i have stayed up this late doing homework - or to study. if i were going to make excuses, it's because halloween was yesterday. who schedules a test the day after halloween?! that is ridiculous. i went to "el arbol" aka katie, lindsey & abby's apartment for a festive time, complete with pumpkin pie ICE CREAM. that's right. we watched the village and ate tons of goodies - emphasis on the tons. i probably couldn't have gone to bed at a reasonable time even i wanted to due to my stomachache. what can i say, my eyes are bigger than my 
stomach.....and my sweet tooth is bigger than both combined.


and as for that test....it wasn't my worst, but it wasn't my best either. at least i know that i'm not a good test taker. there's no point in lingering on it though, right? move on with my life! i sound like my mom hahaha. 


tonight (in 41 minutes to be exact) is 1st hill's first ever SPUD shot this year. remember this? it's always interesting to see the random costumes that people come up with....i honestly have no idea what we're doing, so i should probably figure that out.


also, glee is coming back after a month-long hiatus. i am jazzed! my tuesday nights are now complete.


my last item of note: starbucks CHRISTMAS cups have officially been released. along with eggnog, peppermint, and gingerbread flavors. i cannot contain my excitement.


i hope you have a wonderful rest of your TUESDAY night :)
oh and HAPPY NOVEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment