Sunday, November 6, 2011

an update of sorts.

from L to R: 
taylor, me, alyssa, & bekah


4 of us sophomores went out to dinner on friday night......i am loving getting to know these ladies. they make me excited to live on this floor. and to be alive in general!

i apologize for not writing anything longer than a paragraph, because i'm sure you're all DYING to know EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about my life ;) but in reality, i don't have time! 
everytime i set aside time to blog, i either get sidetracked or realize i have something due the next day. even if you only look at the pictures anyway, writing everything down and getting it out of my head helps. we both benefit!
so this is my promise -- when i finally get my time/self together, i will write a more in-depth post. for your enjoyment (ha) and my sanity.
i got to see my mom (and one of my friends from age 7 and her mom) this weekend which was so wonderful. it was just what i needed - getting me through this week. love all three of them. more on that later...

events coming up this week:
-going to the zoo for my animal bio class (EW. as if i didn't hate the zoo enough, why not add a 6-page worksheet to it?!)
-going to the turquoise jeep concert on wednesday at WWU. go here or here to get a preview....
-study abroad appointment :))))))))))
-NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY. enough said.

i love each and everyone one of you! have a wonderful start to your school/work week :)
<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment