Thursday, September 29, 2011

shout out....

this post is dedicated to my brother and all the funny things he says. i might make this a regular blog post, who knows....he's a funny kid.

me: "...yeah i'm at home because it's spring break."
chase: "yeah i'm on spring break too.....its called sunday."

me: "our prayers have been answered, lopez tonight has been canceled!"
chase: "sanity makes a comeback."

chase: "oh ashland, OR.....home of harry and david and white trash."
          : "watching the real world san diego for the first time, trippin me out so hard. it's like  
              they're filming my life."
          

chase: "i often wonder if my facebook posts will haunt me later in life."
me: "hahaha....well that doesn't stop you from writing them now."
chase: "nope."

chase: "i hate boring statuses."
me: "me too."
chase: "such as eating a sandwich. i dont need to know your daily activity, if i really cared that much, i would stalk you in real life, not on facebook. so finish the sandwich and shut up"

chase: "good grief this has been a boring day. havent done hardly anything."
me: "except talk to your awesome sister!"
chase: "unfortunately, that isn't billable to the client."
me: "sorry...."
chase: "i'll just send you the bill."
me: "oh....great. so now there's a fee to talk to my brother?"
chase: "my rate is $365 an hour. talk to deloitte if you have problems with it."

me: "you are so gross."
chase: "you're right."
me: "i know."

me: "did you hear about that person that tried to rob alex trebek ? and then he chased her down and tore his achilles in the process? hahaha"
chase: "what is: a bad idea?"

No comments:

Post a Comment