Saturday, December 4, 2010

tradition. and ice skating.

last night was Tradition at SPU where the whole campus gets together and celebrates christmas. there's cookie decorating, hot chocolate, music, face painting, pictures with santa, and the like. afterwards, ashton hall had went ice skating in shoreline. if you know me at all, you know i can't skate to SAVE MY LIFE and was literally pulling myself along on the side railing. how pathetic....but i did get a picture or two of me standing on the ice!
here are a few shots of the night :
1st west.....we should have won a prize for being most festive. (i mean, we had a tree and presents....come on!)
hope and i kept getting our antlers stuck together whenever we would talk to each other...note my awkward family photo pose.

here it is....i didn't fall ONCE last night. hallelujah amen. thanks to sefanit getting me off the wall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment