Friday, November 26, 2010

california, you're killing me.

dear california,
i want you to give me back 3 of my friends and my dad and brother. thank you :)
love, chandler

while i'm home for thanksgiving and counting my many blessings, i'm missing some of them. my brother wasn't able to make it up for thanksgiving unfortunately, due to the life of a CPA. so this morning, my father left at an ungodly hour to fly down and spend a few days with him. while i'm glad they have each other, i wish both of them could be at home! i can't wait til winter break when we are all reunited again :)

i also plan on spending some time with my friends while i'm home. two of my best friends are here, and i can't wait to hang out with them. my other two best friends aren't home with me :( carly is in bakersfield spending time with her stepbrothers, and ryan is staying at school in san diego since he comes home in a few weeks anyway. i want them to know they are both missed!! it just makes me that much more excited for winter break.
also, my twin from school is at home this week in burbank. hope, i miss youuuu! i am having withdrawals. my separation anxiety is going to be terrible in a couple of weeks when we're away from each other for a month! yikes. i hope you are having a wonderful time, enjoying in-n-out, the sun, and all the gloriousness southern california has to offer :)

side note : i had a wonderful thanksgiving, filled with mashed potatoes, pie, more pie, and family. i am so thankful for each and every one of you!
love love love

2 comments: