Wednesday, November 21, 2012

winter registration. 2013.

last week, i registered for winter quarter back at SPU. (remember last winter quarter? aka the worst 10 weeks of my life?) it's so strange, now that i think about it, that in just a few weeks i'm going to be home. registering for these classes really made me think about how my time at AIU is almost done. although it's sad; it's reality! 
(um...also, i will be applying to GRADUATE when i get back. what. the. heck.)
without further ado....

Winter Quarter 2013

[UCOR 3000] Belief, Morality, & the Modern Mind
[FCS 3870] History of Costume
[FCS 3822] Retail Buying

i'm really really really excited for my history of costume class. and since i've seen a few ball gown exhibits in london, i'm sure i will have more of an appreciation for what we study.
bonus: i'm keeping with my record of no 8ams in my college career....i hope i can make it a few more quarters! bummer: i have afternoon classes 4 days a week. in the winter. when it gets dark at 4:45pm. bonus: i'm taking ucor with lindsey! bummer: the days of 1000 & 2000 level classes are behind me...from here on out, it's upper-division classes for me. yay.

that's the latest academically speaking....
CHEERS, 
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment