Wednesday, September 5, 2012

to my loyal (three) readers.....

ok, ok i know......i officially suck at blogging. but the truth is....my life isn't that exciting. 
let's catch up with random facts/recent pictures.

-i leave in 11 hours at 6am for lake michigan! 6am....kill me. i decided to completely forgo sleep and pull an all-nighter. (PS: we're leaving olympia at 2:45am) that means i can have coffee at 9pm! YES!  i've never done it in college, so here's to new experiences.
-i'm still working on a golden tan.....those questions about what my actual ethnicity is never gets old. really. right now, my alter ego is persian.
-if you read my sister's blog, one of her favorite blogs is suri's burn book. it's pretty hilarious. mine, on the other hand is dog shaming. i don't even have a dog, but it's SO FUNNY. i cried laughing.
(ps.....i'm also the target of her matchmaking ;)...more to come on that.)
-countdown to london is now at 3 weeks. 21 days.
-i wrote my BFF a letter of friendship for our 7 year friend-versary.
-i went to lynden to see off lindsey & bellingham to see carly....pictures below.
-my sister turned 29 & my parents celebrated 37 years of marriage. (next year is the big one....i turn 21, my sister turns 30, and my mom turns 60!)
-i've gotten to see my nieces pretty often in the last couple of weeks....i'm going to miss them so much while i'm in europe!
-i got a haircut.....there is nothing better than freshly cut ends. 

dug this up from an old yearbook....the best part is the caption. i'm gonna bet $100 that my mother never even touched a bowling ball at this party.

 little mermaid aka harper
 hurrrrcutttt.
 my newest artistic creation.
letter to C.

until i have enough motivation to post next.......adios muchachos.

1 comment: