Tuesday, April 3, 2012

strands of wisdom.

today, as i was walking back from gwinn with my friends, my friend bekah stopped and asked me if i had paint in my hair. immediately, i knew what she was referring to. i have a certain patch in the back of my head that decides to grow gray and white hairs. i usually get on them when i see them, but it's also on the back of my head - which presents an issue. i was embarrassed that she called it out in front of everyone....i'm only 19! i shouldn't have gray hair. or white hair. anywhere. i quickly retreated and tried to pull out as many strands as i could....along with my brown hair....but hey, i've got hair to spare. thanks genetics. what i'm not thanking my genetics for is my GRAY/WHITE HAIR. 
i hear my grandmother went almost all gray in her 20s. what if that happens to me? i suppose it's a possibility...


so if you see me from the back and wonder why i have random gray hairs........i don't know either.
it must just be my extra wisdom showing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment