Monday, June 6, 2011

weekend recap.

the last weekend here has been one of the best weekends ever. i am so thankful for the wonderful weather, fun times, and tons of laughs i was able to share with the best girls ever. on friday night, we went to golden gardens (see last post) which was great. saturday afternoon, we went to alki beach which was crazy packed, considering it was 75 degrees. it was SO beautiful. i love seeing the mountains on the horizon on the water. it truly felt like summer. we came back around 5pm, got ready, and then went to red robin on pier 55 by the water. the sunset was ridiculous.
i am so lucky to have been a part of first west this year; i feel like i have made such solid friendships. these last few days have been so bittersweet for me; on one hand i can't wait for summer and to not have homework all the time, but on the other hand i don't want to leave all of the people i have grown close to this year. it's also going to be an adjustment not living with my friends and living at home again. but i am definitely appreciative for my mother's cooking and not having to pay to do my laundry :) it will just be different. i am definitely planning on getting together with my friends that live semi-nearby this summer. now that the fun is over for now, i have to get down to the books. i have my science final (kill me.....seriously) from 1-3pm on tuesday and my ufdn final from 8-10am on wednesday. i'm filling my study breaks with packing, and lots of it. i somehow have more stuff than i came to college with originally. you know how that goes, right?
[L to R: Emily, Abby, Lindsey, Victoria, Stephanie, Hope,
me, & Kimberly]
[L to R: Lindsey, Victoria, Abby, Hope, me, Emily,
Kimberly, Susannah, and Stephanie]
the "turn-around"
Katie & I. love this picture. and the background!

floor shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment