Saturday, January 5, 2013

i'm alive!

i suck at blogging, in case you haven't noticed! the last month has been a whirlwind. and i mean it: two continents (and timezones...), christmas and its subsequent activities, catching up with old friends, making new friends, moving my stuff into my new house in seattle, and.....spending time with my boyfriend. i won't bore you with details of the other parts of my break, so i'll cut to the chase.....
long story short: our older sisters are friends, and they set us up. i guess they've thought for awhile that we should go out, and we finally did. turns out they actually do know us pretty well, as we hit it off (shout-out to my sister). it's all still pretty new, and i'm excited to see what the future holds. i won't get mushy, cause that's not really my MO, but.....i like him a whole lot, and i feel so blessed.

here we are in seattle :)

1 comment:

  1. Words can't describe how happy this makes me, except a line of aliteration: Move over Millionaire Marchmaker, Mama knows More.
    :# really just happy you're happy.

    ReplyDelete